Votta Sales and Lettings Privacy Notice
Our contact details
Name: Votta Sales and Lettings
Address: Marlowe Innovation Centre, Marlowe Way, Ramsgate, Kent CT12 6FA
Phone Number: 01843 262045
We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office ZA465161
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Contact details
- Proof of Identity
- Date of Birth
- Financial Information
How we get the information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- Notify you about changes to our service
- Send newsletters from time to time
- Ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner
- To administer our business and support those who work with us
- To comply with legal or regulatory requirements
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We have a contractual obligation.
- We have a legitimate interest.
What we do with the information we have
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
- Enable your use of any services that we may provide through our website or third-party websites
- Supply you with our products and services
- Send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, your lawyers who you use for conveyancing, or to collect payments from you
- Deal with enquiries and complaints
- Perform money laundering, financial and credit checks
- Use tracing services to obtain onward contact details and collect any unpaid debts for any default by you
- Comply with our legal and regulatory obligations
We may share this information with Barbon Insurance, also known as Homelet our referencing and insurance provider.
How we store your information
Your information is securely stored on our operating CRM software, 10ninety.
We will only keep information about you during the term of our contract and following termination, 7 years.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113